Lucernex Technologies, the leading provider of True Cloud delivered IWMS solutions has, for the second year in a row, been recognized by
This is an exceptional achievement as Lucernex is the only True Cloud vendor included in the survey. Lucernex's Niche placement in the report is due to their disciplined focus on the retail and retail-like industry which allows them to deliver a robust IWMS offering that is highly specialized and effective for the retail industry and others with customer facing real estate.
Lucernex embraces being listed in the Niche quadrant, as Lucernex is 100% focused on and entirely dedicated to serving traditional and non-traditional retailers across 20+ verticals including specialty retail, restaurant, grocery, urgent care, banking, insurance and investment brokerages, oil and gas, hospitality, home services, auto care and more.
Lucernex's placement within the Magic Quadrant Report has progressed on the visionary scale over the 2013 IWMS Report. This advancement is primarily due to their innovative True Cloud delivery as well as the recently released Facility & Asset Management Enhancements and the rollout of the entire application suite Internationally.
"Lucernex is honored to be recognized in this years IWMS Magic Quadrant Report and is excited by the advancement of our visionary positioning due to our leadership in the True Cloud", said
The report notes the following strengths provided by Lucernex clients:
• Deep industry knowledge,
• Highly configurable user interface,
• True cloud-delivered multi-tenant SaaS solution,
• Easy-to-use Workflow configuration tools,
• Responsive and well trained support staff,
• Great price/performance, and
• Rapid deployment and time-to-value.
Lx Retail, Lucernex's IWMS solution, includes modules for: Market Analysis and Site Selection; Project Management,
Lucernex also won a Stevie Award for excellence in customer service in both 2013 & 2014, further providing evidence that Lucernex delivers more than just great software.
About the Magic Quadrant
Founded in 2000, Lucernex Technologies provides retail real estate professionals with powerful True Cloud solutions to manage the entire store lifecycle. All Lucernex solutions were designed "by retailers for retailers" and can manage any size portfolio of leased and owned properties. Advanced technology drives all Lucernex solutions ensuring they are fully mobile enabled, international, secure and easy to integrate with the enterprise. Lx Retail, from Lucernex, is the marketing leading Retail IWMS solution, used by Fortune 500 retailers every day to select, open and manage their stores better. For more information, please visit http://www.lucernex.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12001494.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say