A profit-booking spree in
The benchmark KSE 100-Index fell by 0.31 percent or 90.88 points to 29,528.96 points on Monday as against 29,619.84 points posted on Friday.
The KSE All Share Index dipped by 0.31 percent or 67.74 points to 21,759.50 points, the KSE 30-Index dropped 0.17 percent or 34. 65 points to 20,401.57 points, whereas the KMI 30-Index depleted by 0.27 percent or 127.84 points to 47,780.66 points.
During Monday's trading session, the key index hit an intraday high of 29,645.70 points as against an intraday low of 29,495.72 points.
Market witnessed another dull session with low participation as investors stayed sidelines in the absence of any triggers amid holy
Some buying at lower level was also witnessed in
Market volumes shrank by 408,710 shares to 77.298 million shares, capitalization decreased by
Among 321 active scrips Monday, prices of 199 issues declined, 86 advanced, whereas values of 36 other companies stayed unchanged at previous week's levels.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers