Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government intends to invest
The loans would be provided to skilled male and female youth for purchase of machinery and tools to start their own business and earn livelihood in respectable manner.
Senior Minister for Finance KP Siraj ul
The meeting was informed that machines and tools would be purchased under Islamic Micro Finance Division for the first year for approximately 0.8 million people as per demand. The loan seeker would start their own business with the machines and tools and share their profit with the bank.
It was said that the bank would get a nominal share of the profit while most of the profit would go to the investor. Similarly, 22 thousand people could be employed and made self-sufficient in five years under the scheme, the minister was informed.
The Senior Minister directed
The meeting was attended by Managing Director
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists