ENP Newswire -
Release date- 07072014 -
The reactor capable of handling 4-inch substrates will be delivered in the third quarter of 2014.
'We are delighted about the first order from KAUST. Our BM Pro system is based upon the showerhead, vertical flow concept which delivers both uniformity and scalability, rapid heating and plasma-based processing to successfully grow mono and multi-layer graphene and various types of nanotubes at low cost of ownership and maintenance', says Dr.
The AIXTRON BM system range supports substrate diameters from 50 mm (2-inch) up to 300 mm. Proprietary showerhead, heater and plasma technology ensures users to benefit from high uniformity, scalability, repeatability and excellent film quality.
Our registered trademarks: AIXACT, AIXTRON, Atomic Level SolutionS, Close Coupled Showerhead, CRIUS, Gas Foil Rotation, OVPD, Planetary Reactor, PVPD, TriJet
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs