ENP Newswire -
Release date- 07072014 -
The reactor capable of handling 4-inch substrates will be delivered in the third quarter of 2014.
'We are delighted about the first order from KAUST. Our BM Pro system is based upon the showerhead, vertical flow concept which delivers both uniformity and scalability, rapid heating and plasma-based processing to successfully grow mono and multi-layer graphene and various types of nanotubes at low cost of ownership and maintenance', says Dr.
The AIXTRON BM system range supports substrate diameters from 50 mm (2-inch) up to 300 mm. Proprietary showerhead, heater and plasma technology ensures users to benefit from high uniformity, scalability, repeatability and excellent film quality.
Our registered trademarks: AIXACT, AIXTRON, Atomic Level SolutionS, Close Coupled Showerhead, CRIUS, Gas Foil Rotation, OVPD, Planetary Reactor, PVPD, TriJet
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting