The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended Wednesday morning flat as selling to take profits offset buying triggered by falls in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.550 percent, unchanged from Tuesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.07 point to 145.79 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million