Japan`s overall bank lending has been raised 2.3% on year in June.
That beat forecasts for 2.2%, which was unchanged from the May reading following a downward revision from 2.3 percent.
The lending was increased 2.2 percent on year for the second quarter, comprising trusts, bank lending added an annual 2.5 percent to
Lending from trusts has benefited 1.3% to
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve