“For over twenty years
The INTEVAC MATRIX is enabled by a carrier-based transport system that can accommodate various size substrates. The system can be configured with multiple thin film deposition technologies for in-line sequential processing; enables double-sided deposition without breaking vacuum; and can deposit in both horizontal or vertical substrate orientation. The INTEVAC MATRIX platform is engineered to produce the highest quality films at the lowest cost of ownership.
In our Equipment business, we are a leader in the design and development of high productivity, thin film processing systems. Our production-proven platforms are designed for high volume manufacturing of substrates with precise thin film properties.
In our Photonics business, we are a recognized leading developer of advanced high-sensitivity digital sensors, cameras and systems that primarily serve the defense industry. We are the sole source provider of integrated digital imaging systems for most U.S. military night vision programs.
For more information, call 408.986.9899, or visit www.intevac.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release includes statements that constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the "Reform Act").
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models