Internet Service Provider and data center company InfoRelay announced the launch of three new Managed Service Packages, which bundle remote hands hours, advanced remote systems and server monitoring with proactive repairs, as well as network protection, among other services. Packages are designed to simplify IT management, as well as maximize clients' investment in technology infrastructure by ensuring that mission-critical systems are always operating at peak performance.
The three levels of packages all include remote hands support at the data center, comprehensive network security and 24/7/365 monitoring of up to 10 or more systems/servers. Higher-tier packages also include unlimited server monitoring and remote support and issue mitigation at no additional cost to the client. The new Epic Support packages ensure that customers are informed of their IT hosting systems' health and that any issues are proactively detected and repaired by InfoRelay. Unlimited Server Monitoring and Support (USMS) also includes patch management, auditing, and anti-virus functionality. InfoRelay President
Media and other information requests should be sent to Info(at)InfoRelay(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11991462.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe