Internet Service Provider and data center company InfoRelay announced the launch of three new Managed Service Packages, which bundle remote hands hours, advanced remote systems and server monitoring with proactive repairs, as well as network protection, among other services. Packages are designed to simplify IT management, as well as maximize clients' investment in technology infrastructure by ensuring that mission-critical systems are always operating at peak performance.
The three levels of packages all include remote hands support at the data center, comprehensive network security and 24/7/365 monitoring of up to 10 or more systems/servers. Higher-tier packages also include unlimited server monitoring and remote support and issue mitigation at no additional cost to the client. The new Epic Support packages ensure that customers are informed of their IT hosting systems' health and that any issues are proactively detected and repaired by InfoRelay. Unlimited Server Monitoring and Support (USMS) also includes patch management, auditing, and anti-virus functionality. InfoRelay President
Media and other information requests should be sent to Info(at)InfoRelay(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11991462.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go