"We've met with many people who desperately need a vehicle but who don't qualify for traditional auto loans," explained
"We know that the economy has taken a toll on everyone, and we want to make sure that people have a chance to buy a great car without going into debt," stated Akintoye. "This plan allows our customers to buy the vehicle they need without a credit check and without taking on a new loan payment."
Even motorists with great credit can benefit from this deal. "Not only will they avoid paying interest fees on a loan, but they will also have the title in hand so that they can sell the car whenever they want. They won't have to wait until the vehicle is paid off," said Akintoye. "This is an especially great deal for parents of teenage drivers or those who just need a car for day-to-day activities."
More information is available by contacting
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11994521.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think