Citing a driveshaft problem that could lead to "the loss of drive function," the automaker recalled 92,000 crossovers and sedans.
A fight with
Major U.S. markets are sliding for a second day and investors again clamored for traditionally stable shares of utility companies.
Rising meat prices and a more competitive environment for specialty grocers will pressure company shares,
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps