Citing a driveshaft problem that could lead to "the loss of drive function," the automaker recalled 92,000 crossovers and sedans.
A fight with
Major U.S. markets are sliding for a second day and investors again clamored for traditionally stable shares of utility companies.
Rising meat prices and a more competitive environment for specialty grocers will pressure company shares,
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply