Citing a driveshaft problem that could lead to "the loss of drive function," the automaker recalled 92,000 crossovers and sedans.
A fight with
Major U.S. markets are sliding for a second day and investors again clamored for traditionally stable shares of utility companies.
Rising meat prices and a more competitive environment for specialty grocers will pressure company shares,
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year