In new research, Improving the Customer Experience Through Analytics and Omnichannel Banking,
"The combination of increased outreach and enlightened engagement made possible by deep integration and native interoperability, augmented by robust enterprise marketing and analytics capabilities, offers a future where customer needs are readily apparent, and the overall customer experience is informative, enjoyable, and insightful," comments
Highlights of this report include:
• Primary data on consumer preferences for interaction with banks
• Components of what
• Function of analytics in truly understanding banking customers' wants, needs, and likely behaviors
• Profiles of example solutions available in the market
This report is 22 pages long and has 15 exhibits.
Organizations mentioned in this report include:
Members of Mercator Advisory Group Banking Channels Advisory Service have access to this report as well as the upcoming research for the year ahead, presentations, analyst access and other membership benefits.
Please visit us online at http://www.mercatoradvisorygroup.com.
For more information and media inquiries, please call
For free industry news, opinions, research, company information and more visit us at http://www.PaymentsJournal.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12000311.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego