Already blessed with the perfect name for a director of a documentary about legalising marijuana,
Along with his producer
Their film follows the campaign to make marijuana legal in
Reading on mobile? Click here for the
The relaxed drug laws mean that anyone over 21 can grow and own a small amount of marijuana, and licensed stores can sell it – though smoking it in public is still illegal. It's led to a boom in dispensaries, and spinoff companies like marijuana tourism operators – leading
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment