ENP Newswire -
Release date- 03072014 -
First unveiled in 2010, the application means convenience and innovation for users.
Send greetings from anywhere and at anytime
Ease of use
With its easy editing tools, no HTML or design experience is necessary. Creating attractive
Choice of greeting designs
With a choice of attractive greeting designs,
Especially for iPad
Exclusively designed for the iPad, the
'For the fourth year in a row, we're proud to provide our users with the
Convenience - easy to use, with no graphic design experience or HTML knowledge required. The simple design tools help users customize greeting templates.
Tailor a variety of attractive greeting templates, with a user's own images, logo or photo.
Personalize greeting templates using contact names and other contact information in the subject line/body of emails.
All greetings designs are tested to display correctly across all popular email clients.
Download for free from the
To know more about Extentia, or to schedule interviews, please write email@example.com, or call +91 20 6728 5200 (
About Extentia Information Technology, iXtentia, and uXtentiaLabs
Established in 1998, Extentia is a global technology consulting organization that delivers solutions to clients in 5 continents. With strong technical skills in
iXtentia is a division of Extentia that develops applications for Apple, Android, Windows Phone, and other mobile platforms. It also offers consulting for mobile strategy and marketing. Several iXtentia applications for the iPhone /iPad are listed among the top 200 on the
www.extentia.com | www.ixtentia.com | www.uxtentia.com
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan