Exact Data recently performed a complete update of its consumer records, a process the
Exact Data can help identify investing behaviors and preferences based on over 700 hundred information-enhancing selects. These variables may be useful in targeting investors for marketing new venture capital opportunities, real estate investments, and financial services. Exact Data's clients specify their own unique Investor Mailing Lists list based on their campaign goals and intended audience. Some examples of custom lists that can be created from Exact Data's consumer database include:
• Active Investors By State Mailing List
• Aggressive Investors Mailing List
• Online Investor Mailing List
"Our level of customization makes our database a powerful tool for marketing professionals reaching out to specific types of investors, and the quality of our data speaks for itself in terms of deliverability," states
In addition to updating its database with new records, Exact Data also verifies addresses with the USPS NCOA (National Change of Address) list every 30 days. Phone numbers from Exact Data are compliant with DNC (Do Not Call) policies, and email addresses are verified for activity and responsiveness using BriteVerify. Exact Data can assure that its business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing lists are ready to deploy due to these cleaning and verification processes.
To learn more about Exact Data's database or to purchase a marketing list, click here or contact an account manager directly at 877-440-3282 or info(at)exactdata(dot)com.
About Exact Data
Exact Data provides multi-channel direct marketing services with a specialty in postal, email, and telephone list solutions. Encompassing the entire life cycle of customer information, Exact Data's services focus on acquiring and retaining customers, validating, cleaning, and enhancing customer data, and improving the overall performance of marketing communications.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12000884.htm
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause