"Increasing the growth potential of the euro area is the main point on our agenda in the coming period. In our last meeting we agreed to start a new process of coordination of structural reforms where the Eurogroup can act as a driver," President of the Eurogroup, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, told a news conference this evening.
On his part,
The ESM is a fund created by the EU to help Eurozone countries which face economic and financial problems. (end) nk.bs
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia