The course is specifically designed for young people who aspire to become the business leaders of tomorrow.
Dunia Finance, a leading
The course is specifically designed for young people who aspire to become the business leaders of tomorrow. Dunia's Young Business Leaders Programme proved to be a popular initiative in its inaugural year, winning recognition for Innovation in Learning at the Asian Leadership Awards 2013.
The significant positive feedback about the programme in its maiden year convinced Dunia's management team to make it an annual feature among the company's numerous corporate social responsibility commitments.
The complimentary annual programme, hosted by Dunia over a period of three weeks, offers high school graduates and university students a unique opportunity to combine their academic learning with practical corporate training and leadership skills development.
The course runs between
He added: "We want these young people to experience the ups and the downs of doing business, as well as learning about the essential skills needed to succeed, so that they are prepared and ready to be the next generation of business leaders, both in the
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields