The palm oil development company operating in the
The company said the average production levels from April to June were much higher than its 1,617 tonnes of crude palm oil and 189 tonnes of kernels during March, which was the first month of operations at the site.
Dekeloil said its crude palm oil extraction rates also increased to 24% from 24,936 tonnes of fresh fruit bunches, compared with 21% in March.
The company added that sales of palm oil during the recent period totalled 4,965 tonnes at a price of
Dekeloil said the revenues represent an estimated gross sales margin of 27% to 29%, which was at the high end of its previous estimates, and the company was overall EBITDA positive during the quarter.
In addition, a second logistics hub will be operational by next week, which should enhance the deliverability of its fresh fruit bunches from regional smallholders.
"As CPO production increases, the internal cash flows generated will provide a strong platform of growth, which will enable the company to roll out its planting scheme around the mill area as well as at Guitry, our second project in
Dekeloil shares were up 7.7% to
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million