ENP Newswire -
Release date- 08072014 - Chip-maker CSR has partnered with RFaxis, a semiconductor group, for reference designs aimed at multiple wireless connectivity markets.
The design will combine technology created by RFaxis with CSR's UniFi Wi-fi solution and its Bluetooth low energy radio chipsets.
'We are delighted to partner with RFaxis to deliver high performance, cost-effective platform solutions that help our customers differentiate their end products, whatever market they are in,' said
'The company's fully integrated low-cost RF front-ends will enable us to further accelerate our attach rates within our strategic focus areas.' The target audience of the designs includes consumer electronics and machine-to-machine communications market sectors.
The combination is expected to simplyfy the design process and and speed up the time it takes to launch the products in the market, RFaxis said, adding that together they will deliver 'high performance at a competitive cost'.
Shares in CSR had fallen 2.39% to 592.50p by 11:21. NR
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say