Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Image Processing / Aerial Photography
Classification Code: T - Photographic, mapping, printing, & publication services
Solicitation Number: AG-81J8-S-14-0707
Contact: Sheri Eiri, Purchasing Agent, Phone 520-316-6314, Email email@example.com
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): 2000 East Allen RoadTucson, AZ
Place of Performance (zipcode): 85719
Place of Performance Country: US
Pacific West Area
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The solicitation no. AG-81J8-S-14-0707 is issued for a Request for Quote (RFQ).
The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-74. This procurement is 100% set-aside for small business. The NAICS code is 541360; small business size standard is
The 3 Landsat scenes to be processed are: Path 32 Row 34 (Pinon Canyon Maneuver Site, CO) Path 33 Row 33 (
Hagen, S.C., Heilman, P., Marsett, R., Torbick, N., Salas, W., Ravensway, J., Qi, J. 2012. Mapping Total Vegetation Cover Across Western Rangelands With Moderate-Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer Data. Rangeland Ecology & Management. 65(5): 456-467.
Marsett, R.C., Qi, J., Heilman, P., Biedenbender, S.H., Watson, C.,
In order that the product be in the same format as existing Government imagery, the following directions:
1. Select the average dates of minimum and maximum total cover using MODIS 8 day time series 2000-2013 for each Landsat image
2. Select the best available Landsat image from Landsat 5, 7, or 8.
3. Verify geometric rectification
4. Convert digital numbers (DN) to radiance
5. Convert radiance to surface reflectance using 6S
6. Assess clouds using automated cloud-cover assessment (ACCA), select another image within 6 weeks of date for gap-filling of pixels determined to be clouds
7. Assess shadows for gap-filling of pixels determined to be shadows of clouds found in step 6
8. Calculate NDVI, SATVI, and Total Cover % for all available images and provide on disk or hard drive.
Delivery is to the
The provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items applies to this acquisition, with these additional FAR clauses cited in the clause applicable to the acquisition: 52.204-7 System for Award Management; 52.209-6, Protecting the Government's Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment; 52.209-10, Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations; https://acquisition.gov/far/current/html/52_217_221.html#wp1136004 [52.219-6], Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside; 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities; 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity; 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans; 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities; 52.222-37, Employment Reports on Veterans; 52.223-18, Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging While Driving; 52.225-3, Buy American Act-Free Trade Agreements-Israeli Trade Act, Alt II; 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases; 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-System for Award Management; https://acquisition.gov/far/current/html/52_232.html#wp1153445 [52.232-36], Payment by Third Party; https://acquisition.gov/far/current/html/52_222.html#wp1160021 [52.222-41], Service Contract Labor Standards (
The offers are due
contact Sheri Eiri, 520-316-6314, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding this solicitation.
All businesses wishing to conduct business with the US. Federal Government are required to obtain a DUNS number and register in SAMS (System for Award Management). The System for Award Management (SAM) is a Web-enabled government wide application that collects, validates, stores and disseminates business information about the federal government's trading partners in support of the contract award, grants and the electronic payment processes. All businesses must be registered and have an active registration, when submitting their quote. P lease note your DUNS# on your quote and your payment preference.
If Invoices are to paid other than government credit card, they must be entered into the IPP Smart Government Invoicing System. The Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) is a Web-based system that more efficiently manages government invoicing from purchase order (PO) through payment notification.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE