There exist two cloud based solutions: front-facing and backend integration. Front-facing solutions focus specifically on the end user experience (i.e., app appearance, user interaction, etc.). Backend solutions, also known as Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS), focus specifically on connecting the app to enterprise systems. Both solutions can be installed and used on-premise or in the cloud.
McNicol continues, “We routinely hear about the advantages and increases in worker productivity from mobilizing a workforce. Recent gains are driven by new cloud based tools as enterprises gain more understanding of ‘the cloud’ thus reducing security fears.
These findings are part of ABI Research’s Cloud Content and Services (https://www.abiresearch.com/market-research/service/cloud-content-and-services/) and Enterprise Mobility Applications, Services, and Devices (https://www.abiresearch.com/market-research/service/enterprise-mobility-applications-and-services/) Market Research.
Most Popular Stories
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement