Chrysler Group is partnering with the National Federation of Independent Business in a deal that will offer members, employees and family a $500 cash allowance toward buying or leasing select vehicles.
The $500 will be discounted from the final negotiated price of the vehicle, and can be combined with other offers in most cases, according to a company release.
NFIB members and their employees may also qualify for up to $1,000 to add new equipment, or a company logo or graphic to their work vehicle.
"NFIB and Chrysler Group equal a great combination," Mike Ring, head of Small Business Sales and Operations, Chrysler Group, said in a news release. "This partnership will help NFIB members offset the cost of their membership while providing valuable allowances that contribute to their businesses' profitability."
Vehicles include Ram Trucks, Jeeps, the Chrysler 200, Dodge Darts and Durangos, and Fiat 500Ls.
"More than 80 percent of small businesses use at least one vehicle, and the cost of buying, operating, equipping and maintaining these vehicles is a major expense for owners," Mark Garzone, NFIB senior vice president of marketing, said in the release.
The partnership is helping members into more fuel-efficient vehicles, lowering ownership costs and "making it feasible for small businesses to make this investment," he added.
For more information, go to nfib.com/chrysleroffer.
ProQuest Information and Learning Co. contributed.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia