Roman Valerevich Seleznev appeared in court in
The U.S. attorney's office in
An indictment unsealed Monday includes details about some of the "hundreds of retail businesses" from which he's accused of stealing credit card data.
The indictment charges him with bank fraud, obtaining information from a protected computer, possessing stolen credit cards and identity theft.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant