Cameroon Telecommunications (Camtel) has announced the signing of a 10-year agreement with mobile operator MTN Cameroon for the delivery of dark fibre capacity on Camtels' national fibre optic backbone.
According to Camtel general manager
Camtel has entered into a same agreement with
Nkoto Emane stated that the operator also hopes to ink a network capacity agreement with mobile operator Orange Cameroon in the coming days and another with broadcaster
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season