Cagamas Berhad, the
"Notably, the price guidance for the order book was deliberately quoted based on spread over the corresponding
"Investors were very supportive of the pricing initiative as the order book recorded bid-to-cover ratio of more than 2 times and competitively priced with weighted average spread of 37 basis points and 50 basis points above the corresponding
The IMTN, which will be redeemed at their full nominal value on maturity, are unsecured obligations of the Company, ranking pari passu among themselves and with all other existing unsecured obligations of the Company. They will be listed and tradable under the Scripless Securities Trading System.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise