On an ongoing basis, staff from the
Statement of Applicability to Institutions Under
* The webinar will include a discussion about the recently revised Interagency Questions and Answers regarding Community Reinvestment and the newly updated Interagency Large Institution Community Reinvestment Act Examination Procedures.
* The webinar will feature presentations by staff from the
* The webinar is scheduled for
* We encourage institutions to submit questions prior to the webinar by sending an email to SF.BSR.FedAudioConference@sf.frb.org.
* For additional information on the upcoming webinar, see the attached announcement.
Continuation of FIL-34-2014
* FDIC-Supervised Institutions
* Chief Executive Officer
* Compliance Officer
* Chief Lending Officer
* FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding Community Reinvestment (http://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2014/fil14034a.pdf)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained through the
TNS 30FurigayJof-140708-4790199 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia