On an ongoing basis, staff from the
Statement of Applicability to Institutions Under
* The webinar will include a discussion about the recently revised Interagency Questions and Answers regarding Community Reinvestment and the newly updated Interagency Large Institution Community Reinvestment Act Examination Procedures.
* The webinar will feature presentations by staff from the
* The webinar is scheduled for
* We encourage institutions to submit questions prior to the webinar by sending an email to SF.BSR.FedAudioConference@sf.frb.org.
* For additional information on the upcoming webinar, see the attached announcement.
Continuation of FIL-34-2014
* FDIC-Supervised Institutions
* Chief Executive Officer
* Compliance Officer
* Chief Lending Officer
* FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding Community Reinvestment (http://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2014/fil14034a.pdf)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained through the
TNS 30FurigayJof-140708-4790199 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World