The second quarter
· Net sales increased by 22 percent during the second quarter to
The first half-year
· Net sales increased by 19 percent during the period to
President’s message “Sales in the second quarter amounted to
The two independent market research institutions IHS and TSR continued to rank Axis as the global market leader in network video in their yearly reports on the video surveillance market.
We have continued to maintain a high rate of product releases and new recruitment. During the second quarter, we welcomed 76 new employees to the company and Axis now has 1,784 employees”.
Ray Mauritsson, President
The full report and slide presentation is available on: http://www.axis.com/corporate/investor/financial_reports.htm
Invitation to telephone conference Time:
For more information, please contact:
The information in this interim report is such that Axis is required to disclose in accordance with the Securities Market Act. Submitted for publication at
About Axis Communications Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to customers through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 1,600 dedicated employees in more than 40 countries around the world, supported by a network of over 65,000 partners across 179 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is a
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/968/9614285/265258.pdf Axis Half-year report January –
http://mb.cision.com/Public/968/9614285/855622df783b51be.pdf Press release
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges