The data from the
The aussie eased from early highs of 95.60 against the yen, 1.0707 against the kiwi and 1.4459 against the euro and was trading at 95.41, 1.0679 and 1.4499, respectively.
The aussie retreated to 0.9390 against the greenback, from an early 6-day high of 0.9415.
The aussie is likely to find support around 0.93 against the greenback, 1.46 against the euro, 95.00 against the yen and 1.06 against the kiwi.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree