The data from the
The aussie eased from early highs of 95.60 against the yen, 1.0707 against the kiwi and 1.4459 against the euro and was trading at 95.41, 1.0679 and 1.4499, respectively.
The aussie retreated to 0.9390 against the greenback, from an early 6-day high of 0.9415.
The aussie is likely to find support around 0.93 against the greenback, 1.46 against the euro, 95.00 against the yen and 1.06 against the kiwi.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas