ENP Newswire -
Release date- 04072014 -
Major functions will be integrated into the Audi Multi Media Interface (MMI) in the future.
'Our customers want to be 'always on' and use the services they know from their smartphones in cars as well,' says Prof. Dr.
'User friendliness and low distraction are important parameters for integrating these functions. Data security also plays a vital role. We are separating the vehicle-related functions from the infotainment features, thereby securing the data against unauthorised access. The customer has to give express consent for the use of data generated in the vehicle,' he continues.
Integration of CarPlay is also taking place through intensive dialogue between the
This close cooperation enables optimum integration of the two most widespread smartphone platforms into the Audi MMI. Customers will be able to choose at any time which of these platforms they wish to use in their cars.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine