This 3rd Edition of the Guide contains over 800 pages of discussion, analysis, statutory law and case law relating to asset protection planning and integrated estate planning, including information on the new Uniform Asset Freezing Orders Act; tax developments under FATCA; income, gift and estate tax changes relevant to asset protection; new domestic asset protection trust-style legislation; case law updates; expatriation tax law changes; updated practice tools; recent contempt of court decisions; anti-money laundering developments; service of process by email; and personal jurisdiction via an Internet presence.
Because of the reader-friendly manner in which the Guide is organized and written, it is not only an ideal reference book for asset protection attorneys and other practitioners, but it is a useful resource for laypeople as well.
For more information on the Guide, please visit http://www.engelreiman.com/asset-protection-guide or the publisher's website.
To arrange an interview or speaking engagement, please contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/asset-protection/planning-guide/prweb11999842.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom