"Having Ann Davidson join the Allied family takes our Credit Union Bond Risk Consulting Unit to a whole new level,” said
In her new role, Davidson will use her consulting expertise along with educational presentations and seminars to help credit unions manage risk and ensure their financial soundness.
Davidson’s decade-spanning career in the credit union industry also includes positions in claims, loss prevention and underwriting.
Her expertise in risk management is widely known and she has spoken on the subject at conferences and seminars in all 50 states. Davidson is an authority on payment fraud, including cards, wires and Automated Clearing House (ACH). She is affiliated with various financial crime associations, as well as card and ACH associations that monitor fraud risk for financial institutions.
Davidson, who lives in
Previously, Davidson was senior risk management consultant with
2nd Vice President,
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities