"Having Ann Davidson join the Allied family takes our Credit Union Bond Risk Consulting Unit to a whole new level,” said
In her new role, Davidson will use her consulting expertise along with educational presentations and seminars to help credit unions manage risk and ensure their financial soundness.
Davidson’s decade-spanning career in the credit union industry also includes positions in claims, loss prevention and underwriting.
Her expertise in risk management is widely known and she has spoken on the subject at conferences and seminars in all 50 states. Davidson is an authority on payment fraud, including cards, wires and Automated Clearing House (ACH). She is affiliated with various financial crime associations, as well as card and ACH associations that monitor fraud risk for financial institutions.
Davidson, who lives in
Previously, Davidson was senior risk management consultant with
2nd Vice President,
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street