The company proposed a total dividend of
The telecommunications company posted a pretax profit of
The decline in revenue was primarily due to a decline in fixed line revenues, which AdEPT said had been driven by regulation from OFCOM, the
The company has continued to shift its product mix away from fixed line, broadening towards data and broadband product revenues.
Data and broadband revenues were up 26.9% to
AdEPT said it had remained focused on its organic sales efforts to chase and retain larger customers, whilst using an acquisitive strategy for smaller business customers. Its 10 largest customers accounted for 13.8% of its total revenues, it said, compared to 15.3% in 2013.
The company said it would continue to develop its organic sales through the coming year, and will focus on maintaining profitability and cash flow generation to reduce net borrowings and potentially make acquisitions.
Shares in AdEPT were trading up 5.1% at
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges