Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez's vacation has taken a romantic turn.
The 26-year-old Neighbors actor and 35-year-old Machete actress were spotted kissing and cuddling on a yacht over the weekend. The pair have been on vacation in Italy, and the boat was seen off the coast of Sardinia, an autonomous Italian island, on Saturday.
Efron and Rodriguez held hands and shared kisses, and the actor put an arm around Rodriguez as he stroked and kissed her hair. The two enjoyed the sun and sea with Italian entrepreneur Gianluca Vacchi and several other friends.
Efron was linked to his Neighbors co-star Halston Sage earlier this year, while Rodriguez confirmed her relationship with Cara Delevingne in February. The actress refused to comment on her breakup with the model in June, telling a reporter, "I have no idea what you're talking about."
Original headline: Zac Efron, Michelle Rodriguez cozy up and kiss on vacation in Sardinia
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast