German industrial production declined unexpectedly in May and at the sharpest pace since
Industrial output fell 1.8% in May from the prior month, Destatis reported. This was the third consecutive fall and the biggest since
International Monetary Fund Managing Director
The global economic outlook to be released later this month would be "slightly different" from previous forecasts, Lagarde said at the Cercle des Economists conference in
The leading index fell more-than-expected to 105.7 in May, the lowest score since
The yen advanced to a 4-day high of 101.81 against the greenback and a 5-day high of 174.26 against the pound, off its prior lows of 102.19 and 175.24,respectively. On the upside, the yen may find resistance around 101.00 against the greenback and 173.00 against the pound.
The yen reversed from early lows of 114.16 against the Swiss franc and 138.82 against the euro and hit 1-week highs of 113.90 and 138.45, respectively. Further extension of bullish trend may take the yen to resistance levels of around 113.00 against the franc and 137.5 against the euro.
The yen hit 95.33 against the aussie, a 4-day high, up from last week's close of 95.53. The yen is likely to find resistance around the 94.5 area.
Although the yen climbed to a 4-day high of 95.66 against the loonie at
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings