German industrial production declined unexpectedly in May and at the sharpest pace since
Industrial output fell 1.8% in May from the prior month, Destatis reported. This was the third consecutive fall and the biggest since
International Monetary Fund Managing Director
The global economic outlook to be released later this month would be "slightly different" from previous forecasts, Lagarde said at the Cercle des Economists conference in
The leading index fell more-than-expected to 105.7 in May, the lowest score since
The yen advanced to a 4-day high of 101.81 against the greenback and a 5-day high of 174.26 against the pound, off its prior lows of 102.19 and 175.24,respectively. On the upside, the yen may find resistance around 101.00 against the greenback and 173.00 against the pound.
The yen reversed from early lows of 114.16 against the Swiss franc and 138.82 against the euro and hit 1-week highs of 113.90 and 138.45, respectively. Further extension of bullish trend may take the yen to resistance levels of around 113.00 against the franc and 137.5 against the euro.
The yen hit 95.33 against the aussie, a 4-day high, up from last week's close of 95.53. The yen is likely to find resistance around the 94.5 area.
Although the yen climbed to a 4-day high of 95.66 against the loonie at
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook