The US markets are down this afternoon, with the Dow down 0.37%, the S&P lower by 0.50% and the Nasdaq lower by 0.80%. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, Consumer Credit comes out tomorrow, Initial Claims and Wholesale Inventories on Thursday, and Treasury Budget on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include:
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407WeekAhead070714&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia