The US markets are down this afternoon, with the Dow down 0.37%, the S&P lower by 0.50% and the Nasdaq lower by 0.80%. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, Consumer Credit comes out tomorrow, Initial Claims and Wholesale Inventories on Thursday, and Treasury Budget on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include:
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407WeekAhead070714&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments