The US markets are down this afternoon, with the Dow down 0.37%, the S&P lower by 0.50% and the Nasdaq lower by 0.80%. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, Consumer Credit comes out tomorrow, Initial Claims and Wholesale Inventories on Thursday, and Treasury Budget on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include:
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407WeekAhead070714&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting