The Achieving a Better Life Experience Act - ABLE Act allows disabled Americans to open savings accounts that would function like other flexible savings accounts that are used to save for education, healthcare, and retirement. The new accounts would allow disabled Americans to save for personal support expenses like education, permanent residence, and transportation.
"This bill will allow millions of disabled Americans to save and spend their money on what they really need," Walsh said. "I'm proud to support legislation that will make the lives of thousands of Montanans easier."
The balance of an individual's ABLE fund would be tax deductible and not impact their
Disability advocacy organizations including the
Read this original document at: http://www.walsh.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=354988
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria