The CBK price bulletin also reported the pound sterling was unchanged at KD 0.483, the Swiss franc was down to KD 0.315, and the Japanese Yen also at its usual KD 0.003.
Exchange rates were mostly stable on the heels of decisions by the US Federal Reserve, most notably the decision to keep interest at the low range of 0-0.25 percent, and a decision to cut back on purchase of mortgage-tied bonds and treasury bonds by
Meanwhile, data for the German economy,
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation