The major British provider of fibre networks to rural communities, Gigaclear, has successfully completed a new round of equity funding.
In addition to its first institutional investor: the
Gigaclear provides ultrafast pure fibre broadband, focused exclusively on delivering high-quality, reliable broadband connectivity to the
Delivering speeds up to a symmetric 1Gbps (1000Mbps), the company presently owns and operates eight rural fibre networks across Oxfordshire and Rutland.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight