The second-quarter net profit of Al Omaniya has been increased to RO2.93mn, against RO2.73mn in the corresponding quarter last year.
AOFS total revenue has been raised slightly to RO9.23mn in the second quarter of 2014, as compared with RO9.19mn in the same quarter last year.
The net instalment finance receivables of the company has been reduced slightly by 0.4 per cent to RO217.3mn at the end of the second quarter from RO218.2mn a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry