The company reported a pretax profit of
The company, which focuses on providing tracking equipment to the vehicles placement and security markets, secured a major contract with
"We are confident that our investments in acquisitions, new products and additional sales resources will benefit the new financial year and beyond. The full year impact of BOX, recent contracts secured, along with the new products and solutions we have announced earlier this year will provide significant growth in revenues in the current financial year. After the first two months of trading our revenues are ahead of last year,"
The company said it is continuing to identify and evaluate more acquisition opportunities.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy