The Swiss franc fell to 1.5360 against the Pound, its lowest since
Pulling away from early highs of 114.16 against the yen and 0.8938 against the US dollar, the franc slipped to a 1-week low of 113.94 and a 2-week low of 0.8958, respectively.
If the franc extends its decline, it is likely to find support around 1.54 against the pound, 113.10 against the yen and 0.90 against the US dollar.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World