The franc was trading at 1.2156 against the euro and 0.8937 against the greenback, after falling to a 4-day low of 1.2164 and a 2-week low of 0.8958, respectively in early deals.
The franc bounced off from early near 2-year low of 1.5366 against the pound and rose to 1.5325.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)