The franc was trading at 1.2156 against the euro and 0.8937 against the greenback, after falling to a 4-day low of 1.2164 and a 2-week low of 0.8958, respectively in early deals.
The franc bounced off from early near 2-year low of 1.5366 against the pound and rose to 1.5325.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'