The HSV-2 virus, which normally causes genital herpes, can damage testicles. This damage can be so extensive that it causes infertility. Researchers wrote that an acute infection with the herpes virus "results in irreversible atrophy of the germinal epithelium (the innermost layer of the testicle), orchitis (inflammation of the testicles), and infertility." (1) It is interesting that herpes virus was observed in semen more 15 years ago. As Dr. Wald and colleagues wrote in 1999 "Herpes simplex DNA can be detected in semen." (See Sexually Transmitted Diseases, from
polyDNA therefore recommends that people infected with a herpes virus (HSV-1 or HSV-2) take Novirin or Gene-Eden-VIR. The formula of these natural antiviral products was tested by
Both products can be ordered online on the Novirin and Gene-Eden-VIR websites.
Novirin and Gene-Eden-VIR are natural antiviral dietary supplements. Their formula contains five natural ingredients: Selenium, Camellia Sinesis Extract, Quercetin, Cinnamomum Extract, and Licorice Extract. The first ingredient is a trace element, and the other four are plant extracts. Each ingredient and its dose was chosen through a scientific approach. Scientists at polyDNA, the company that invented and patented the formula, scanned thousands of scientific and medical papers published in various medical and scientific journals, and identified the safest and most effective natural ingredients against latent viruses. To date, Novirin and Gene-Eden-VIR are the only natural antiviral products on the market with published clinical studies that support their claims.
Dr. Naumenko and colleagues showed that the Herpes virus can infect the cells that produce sperm. As a result, some of these cells die, and the other infected cells produce infertile sperm. This decreases the sperm count. (4) Dr. Monavari and colleagues wrote in another study that "all HSV-positive samples had abnormal semen parameters (the male factor group). Although HSV infection was not associated with sperm motility and morphological defects, it was correlated with lower sperm count in the seminal fluid. The findings suggest that asymptomatic seminal infection of HSV plays an important role in male infertility by adversely affecting sperm count." (5) Please note that even without producing symptoms such as a herpes outbreak with sores, the herpes virus decreases the sperm count. Of course, many people will wrongly assume that if there are no symptoms, the virus is harmless. The study shows that this is a misconception.
"We recommend that men infected with the herpes virus use Novirin or Gene-Eden-VIR to target the latent HSV." –
All orders of these products are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured. To speak to a polyDNA scientist, or to request an interview, call 585-250-9999 or E-mail note(at)buy-gene-eden.com.
Click to read more about Novirin and the herpes virus, or Gene-Eden-VIR and the herpes virus.
(1) Malolina EA1, Kulibin AY, Naumenko VA, Gushchina EA, Zavalishina LE, Kushch AA. Herpes simplex virus inoculation in murine rete testis results in irreversible testicular damage. Int J Exp Pathol. 2014 Apr;95(2):120-30.
(2) Wald A1, Matson P, Ryncarz A,
(3) Polansky H, Itzkovitz E. Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Pharmacology & Pharmacy, 2013, 4, 1-8 http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/pp.2013.46A001
(4) Naumenko VA, Kushch AA. Herpes viruses and male infertility--is there any relationship? Vopr Virusol. 2013 May-Jun;58(3):4-9
(5) Monavari SH1, Vaziri MS, Khalili M,
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR, an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11998345.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say