Taking the mid-point of the price range, the company's market capitalisation will be around
Spire expects to raise
Spire is the second-largest operator in the
In 2013, Spire made revenue of
"We are pleased with the level of investor interest we're seeing at this stage of the IPO process," said Chief Executive
On the smaller AIM market, life sciences company Abzena priced its initial public offering at
It expects to begin trading on AIM Thursday.
Abzena said it will use the proceeds to increase its service capacity to meeting growing demand, develop its existing technologies, develop complementary new services and technologies in house, and acquire complementary services technologies.
"Abzena is the fourth of our portfolio companies to join the public markets in recent months, which is a clear demonstration of the strength in depth of our maturing portfolio," said Chief Executive of Imperial Innovations Russ Cummings in a statement.
Finally ClearStar, which provides background checking technology and services, announced plans to float on AIM.
The company posted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of
It said that it believes an AIM listing will enhance its credibility and profile within its market place and help grow its business. It will use the funds raised as working capital and marketing spend, funding research and development investment, and building out its international network.
"With an increasingly global and migrant workforce and heightened focus on 'knowing your hire', the demand for background check services has never been greater," said Chief Executive
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free