Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: MTN-i Structured Finance Database
Classification Code: 76 - Books, maps & other publications
Solicitation Number: SS-OFR-14-0073
Place of Performance (address): 717 14th Street NWWashington, DC
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20005
Place of Performance Country: US
NO SOLICITATION IS AVAILABLE. A request for more information, or a copy of the solicitation, will not be considered an affirmative response to this Special Notice. Telephone responses or inquiries to this Special Notice will NOT be accepted.
Fiscal Service will consider written responses received no later than 1000 (
Qualified contractors must provide the following:
1. The name and location of your company, contact information, and identify your business size (Large Business, Small Business, Disadvantaged Business, 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, HubZone, etc.). Please ensure contact information includes the name of the point of contact, email address, and telephone number should the Government have questions regarding individual responses.
2. Whether your services are available through a Government contract vehicle or Open Market.
3. A brief capabilities statement (not to exceed 5 pages) that includes a description of your company's standard line of business, as well as a list of customers your company currently provides these products/services for. 4. DUNS Number.
The following file extensions are not allowable and application materials/data submitted with these extensions cannot be considered:
.bat, .cmd, .com, .exe, .pif, .rar, .scr, .vbs, .hta, .cpl, and .zip files.
Microsoft Office compatible documents are acceptable.
No other information regarding this Special Notice will be provided at this time.
This notice does not restrict the Government to an ultimate acquisition approach. All firms responding to this notice are advised that their response is not a request that will be considered for contract award. All interested parties will be required to respond to any resultant solicitation separately from their response to this notice.
A determination by the Government not to compete the proposed acquisition based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers