Samsung introduces its Galaxy Tab S to the Chinese electronics market Monday afternoon in
This time Samsung focuses on making the device the thinnest and lightest in this series. To add extra punch, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S comes loaded with some very new features.
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S exudes perfect design, crisp and crystal clear display, super-duper performance and myriad of features and functionalities.
The tablet is equipped with Android's latest Kit-Kat operating system. It also packs in fingerprint sensors, higher RAM and higher resolution cameras compared to the iPad.
These tablets have longer-lasting battery, and ultra-power saving mode.
The tablets will come in two screen sizes, 8.4 inch and 10.5 inch, and will be available in two color options, Titanium Bronze and Dazzling White.
An olympic champion
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey