A tree branch that fell on the tracks derailed a roller coaster car at a Six Flags amusement park near
Four people were injured on the Ninja ride at
The front part of the roller coaster detached from the track and hanged at about a 45-degree angle, pointing to the ground.
The car was about 20 feet in the air,
Rescue workers climbed atop the track and used a thick rope to tie the front of the car to the track above.
By late Monday night, all 22 passengers had been rescued.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries