The company reported gross profit, or net fee income, of
It said it continued to perform well in
It added that its recently opened operations in
Its own headcount stood at 2.497 at the end of June, up from 2,307 at the end of December. Its net cash had grown to
"The performance is encouraging particularly given the challenging market conditions that continued to prevail in
"With net fee income for the first half up 12% in constant currency, the group is confident that full year profit before taxation will be at the upper end of market expectations," he added.
Robert Walters will put out its full half-year results on
Robert Walters shares were up 1.4% at
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go