The educational technology company proposed an interim dividend of
RM posted a pretax profit of
RM said it continues to reshape its largest division, Education Technology, discontinuing the manufacturing of hardware devices and sales of stand-alone personal computer devices, and cutting headcount to 1,885 from 2,201.
As a result, revenues in this division shrank to
RM continues to expect revenue from contracts relating to the axed plan to fall over the next two years.
Additionally, within the Education Technology segment, its infrastructure solutions business saw more subdued sales than expected.
Whilst the poor performance from this division hit revenues for the half year, this was partly offset by growth in its Assessment and Data Services division and its Education Resources division.
In Assessment and Data Services, revenue rose to
Education Resources revenues rose to
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'