The pet food retailer said in a filing with the
Companies typically increase shareholder value by buying back stock or issuing dividends.
On Thursday, activist hedge fund
It shares added
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote