The Nigerian lender
The bank will utilize the AfDB facility to expand funds to the SMEs actively involved in different sectors of the national economy.
According to a statement of the bank,
Commenting on the latest LOC by the AfDB, the Chief Executive of Stanbic IBTC Bank Mr.
The bank boss added, We will continue to explore various channels of credit to empower small and medium-sized businesses. We recognise that the SME and energy sectors form an integral part of the Nigerian economy. As a result, we will remain at the forefront to empower our clients and help them achieve their business goals.
He has further said that we appreciate the trust bestowed upon us by the
The AfDB Board of Directors has cleared the LOC of
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo