The Nigerian lender
The bank will utilize the AfDB facility to expand funds to the SMEs actively involved in different sectors of the national economy.
According to a statement of the bank,
Commenting on the latest LOC by the AfDB, the Chief Executive of Stanbic IBTC Bank Mr.
The bank boss added, We will continue to explore various channels of credit to empower small and medium-sized businesses. We recognise that the SME and energy sectors form an integral part of the Nigerian economy. As a result, we will remain at the forefront to empower our clients and help them achieve their business goals.
He has further said that we appreciate the trust bestowed upon us by the
The AfDB Board of Directors has cleared the LOC of
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook