The Nigerian lender
The bank will utilize the AfDB facility to expand funds to the SMEs actively involved in different sectors of the national economy.
According to a statement of the bank,
Commenting on the latest LOC by the AfDB, the Chief Executive of Stanbic IBTC Bank Mr.
The bank boss added, We will continue to explore various channels of credit to empower small and medium-sized businesses. We recognise that the SME and energy sectors form an integral part of the Nigerian economy. As a result, we will remain at the forefront to empower our clients and help them achieve their business goals.
He has further said that we appreciate the trust bestowed upon us by the
The AfDB Board of Directors has cleared the LOC of
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego